Cialis- is it right for you?
Erectile dysfunction or ED is a common ailment in men. More than 50% of men over 40 experience ED. It is less common in men in their thirties; even less in their twenties without some other underlying physical or mental problem. With the introduction of drugs like Cialis, more men are finding out they are not alone, and are having a talk with their doctors about what is right for them.
Take a few minutes to ask yourself some tough questions:
- Are you slow to become erect?
- Is it difficult getting hard enough to penetrate your partner?
- Is it getting more difficult to maintain an erection during sex with your partner?
- Are you hesitant to initiate sex because you can't maintain your erection?
- Has it happened more than once?
- Is it becoming more frequent?
ED affects more than your sex life. It adds undue stress. It affects your relationship with your partner. Often men who suffer from untreated ED suffer a loss in self-confidence, indifference, low self-esteem, and even depression. ED takes away from your quality of life, and a simple treatment like Cialis can bring that back. What are you waiting for; a conversation with your doctor can make a big change in your quality of life. Ask your doctor what treatment is right for you.
A number of lifestyle changes could prove effective in helping men who suffer from this common but frustrating condition. This includes:
- Quitting smoking
- Taking regular exercise
- Reduce your stress levels
- Change your diet